Marketing Incentive Program Terms
1. Independent Contractor: Individuals or entities that engage in a business relationship through our Marketing Incentive Program are independent contractors and are NOT employees or agents of My Growing Child, Inc. and My Growing Child, Inc. is not your employer.
2. Income Taxes and IRS 1099-MISC: My Growing Child, Inc. will not withhold income, social security, or any other taxes from any compensation you are due or may receive as part of this program and My Growing Child, Inc. will not pay other taxes on your behalf. You are solely responsible for any taxes due from any compensation you receive from My Growing Child, Inc. If your total compensation from My Growing Child, Inc. is $600.00 (six hundred dollars) or greater in a calendar year, My Growing Child, Inc. will issue you 1099-MISC form, in compliance with IRS regulations.
3. IRS W-9: To properly file 1099-MISC as required by the IRS, new accounts are required to
complete an IRS W-9 Request for Taxpayer
Identification Number and Certification form and send it to
My Growing Child, Inc at:
Green Valley, AZ 85629
You can download the W-9 form from our web site at the link above or by going to the IRS web site at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf. Failure to submit a completed W-9 form within 60 days will result in cancellation of your account.
4. Insurance: As an independent contractor, you are solely responsible for having your own insurance for whatever type of activity you might be involved with. This includes but is not limited to automobile insurance, health insurance, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.
5. Liability: My Growing Child, Inc. is not liable for any accidents, injuries, losses, legal liabilities, physical actions, or other negative occurrences to the independent contractor while performing any actions related to this business agreement. Furthermore, the independent contractor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless and make no claim against My Growing Child, Inc. its employees, agents or other representatives, and its clients, relative to any claim which arises from the independent contractors conduct.
6. Expenses: As an independent contractor, you are responsible for all expenses incurred while performing actions related to this business agreement. This includes but is not limited to auto fuel, computer equipment and supplies, printer paper, rents, etc.
7. Discount Codes: Participants in our Marketing Incentive Program are responsible for maintaining their own discount codes. Participants set the discount and commission percent for each discount code and the total of both will range from 10% to 30%. Discount codes will expire 60 days after they are created. The expiration date can be extended another 60 days any point after each discount code is created and the extension can be applied as often as desired. The 60 day limit is in place to automatically disable accounts that are not maintained regularly.
Discount codes can only be applied to new orders. Discount codes cannot be applied to existing or previous orders.
8. Marketing Restrictions: While promoting your discount code, you may not market the code in any way that would be considered illegal, immoral or otherwise inappropriate. This includes but is not limited to adult, racist, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content. My Growing Child, Inc. reserves the right to define what is adult, racist, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content. Violation of this restriction will result in cancellation of your account.
9. Commissions: Payments for commissions earned on each sale will be paid at the end of each month. Commissions are based on actual sales to customers and are calculated after any refunds and returns from customers and do NOT include shipping charges. Payment will be made only for those orders placed at least 35 days prior to the end of the month. This is to account for My Growing Child, Inc. 30 day return policy. Reports are available on the My Growing Child, Inc. web site showing commissions earned.
10. Cancellation: This promotion may be terminated at any time without notice. My Growing Child, Inc. may disable or cancel any account or discount code for any reason. Some causes for cancellation my include but are not limited to; significant customer complaints related to your discount codes, illegally placed promotional material, significant customer returns, failure to submit completed W-9 form, etc.
11. Location Limitations: This promotion is only available to individuals or businesses that reside in the United States.